Tuesday 8 March 2016

Talented Tuesday - International Women's Day


The Nature of Woman


I am your sister, your wife and your lover
I am your daughter; I am your mother

When anger consumes you with bitter regard
I’ll sustain all your blows though they hit hard
And thank you for the knowledge that you do still care
For I am your friend and will always be there.

For I am your sister, your wife and your lover
I am your daughter; I am your mother

For I will still hold you when you’re in despair
And show you forgiveness for faults that we share
I’ll harbour no grudges; but be cruel to be kind
In the hope that we retain the love that we find.

For you are my brother, my husband, my son
You are my father – through love we are one.




Cinderella Has A Lot To Answer For

If as girls, we’d never heard of Cinderellas
As women we’d find less fault with fellas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.